Looking for prints?

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Talibannosaurus Rex - Prints Now Available!! Plus Exciting Spot the Difference Competition!

You heard right, ladies and gentlemen. Prints of TALIBANNOSAURUS REX are now available for purchase at my online store!

Sorry it's taken so long, but I wanted to ensure that you, dear reader, would get the best Talibannosaurus experience possible! Not only have I scoured the globe to find the best printers money could buy (which, strangely enough, were just down the road from my work) but I have also painstakingly IMPROVED the image for maximum poster delight !

Because even though the wonky faces, cramped layout and shonky jeep were of course deliberate in a clever postmodern nod to the variable quality of B-movie poster art, I... uh... decided that wasn't really that funny and fixed them. Cover blown.

In celebration of this momentous occasion, I am giving one limited edition signed A1 poster away FREE to the first person to spot the single entirely new object that has been introduced into the image. Post your entry as a comment to this post and may the best and fastest person win! Don't forget to include an email address!

To aid you in your quest, here is a zoomable preview of the final print image courtesy of Microsoft Seadragon (fullscreen it for best results!): 

17 comments:

  1. There's a blood stain behind "Talibannosaurus."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm jay@jaybartholomew.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, that doesn't really count as an 'object' :) Keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about the prints! And I think I see a pine-scented air freshener in the jeep. seburban@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Sebastian gets it! I had to put it in because the guy shooting out the side kept complaining about the stink that raptor was kicking up. I'll be in touch tomorrow to get your address but I have to go to bed now - goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I can't wait to see it on my wall, I have the perfect spot - first thing you see when you walk in the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that's weak. You said the "single entirely new object." You clearly added blood...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was accidentally logged in as my girlfriend before...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Jay! I didn't really think of changes to the logo as a new object as such... Also is "blood" an object anyway? I'm not sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. object (noun): anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new one is slightly 'radder' than the old one

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff Dan, I look forward to my print arriving :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey i'm muslim, an artist and very against draw muhammad day but there's so nothing wrong about this. where do i get a copy?

    -bakatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Bakatron, so glad you liked it! Prints are available from http://myartshame.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You goddamn internet hero, you! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it to death! Someone needs to make this, now. The movie, I mean.

    ReplyDelete